Sunday, March 7, 2010

Know What You Believe

This video is like, totally spot on awesome, ya' know?... or not. :)
Sometimes, especially when I'm tired, I think, I suffer from the linguistic problem depicted here. And I could be wrong here, but maybe because our society is detaching itself more and more from the Gospel message we've tethered ourselves to a myriad of uncertainties. But that's just my opinion that I'm totally willing to rescind it if it offends you.
To each his (or her... or its) own, unless that bothers you.

Typography from Ronnie Bruce on Vimeo.



Then in written word I don't all ways proof reed what I right all the thyme, thinking theirs no real knead to cheque over my written work. After all, how how impotent is it really too edit/
I mean, I yews too have a problem with righting homework.
My English teacher said my work was barley eligible.
This had a lot to dew with my pour spelling.
Manly, manly of my grades were being affected by my pour spelling.
How could I become the school's valley Victorian with such pour grades in my English clash.
I didn't real eyes the problem was that I I kneaded too have spell choker.
But then I discovered once I had spell choker it would be the the pollution two awl my problems.
So now I take the mouth next to my computer's key board, point the Aero, and clip-on the spell choker button.
All my righting mistakes disappear and my document looks prefect.
In the the age off technology their is always a shortcut too good work,
and I am egg sighted to chair with yew the impotence of using a spell choker.

No comments:

Post a Comment